On April 18, 1946, Jackie Robinson––wearing this jersey––stepped onto the field for the Montreal Royals at Roosevelt Stadium in Jersey City, NJ, against the Jersey City Giants and became the first player in modern history to break Organized Baseball's unwritten "color line." Robinson (#9) went on to lead the International League in batting average and fielding percentage, and was promoted to Brooklyn the following season.
- Jackie Robinson Montreal Royals 1946 jersey
- 100% polyester heavyweight fabric
- Breathable and dry wicking material
- Premium tackle twill stitching
- Beautifully embroidered player name and numbers
- Anti peeling, shrinking & wrinkling
- US standard jersey sizing
- True to size for looser fit. Size down for modern fit.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Worldwide shipping with tracking
- Due to an increase in order volume, please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping and handling.
- We truly believe we carry the most unique and high quality jerseys in the world, and we want to back that up with a risk-free 14-day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Please contact us if you need any assistance.